LearnSpeed has partnered with MindPrint Learning to bring you an exciting new cognitive assessment to sell to your customers. I’ve scheduled three webinar dates to help you learn about the assessment and how it helps to improve quality of service, customer loyalty, and revenue.
Webinar Agenda (30min, plus questions and answers)
- How the assessment translates to better services, customer loyalty, and increased revenue. Jared Wells, co-founder of LearnSpeed.com and owner of Wells Academic Solutions.
- Assessment history, development, and empirical validation. Nancy Weinstein, MindPrint Learning co-founder.
- Implementation. Eli Parzen.
- Marketing and Sales. Jared Wells
- Easy sale. Parents are very receptive to understanding more about their child’s cognitive strengths and weaknesses. (See attached marketing one pager, front and back.)
- Easy to proctor. One hour, on-line computer based assessment.
- Detailed reports to review with student, parent, and instructors. (See sample report.)
- Training and support materials for instructors. (See sample training guides.)
- $250/assessment. 1/10th the cost of a full educational psychological evaluation.
- $120 Wholesale cost. Net $130 profit per assessment.
Dates (All times 10am PDT, 1pm EDT. )
- Wednesday, July 20th.
- Friday, July 29th.
- Friday, August 5th
RSVP Click Here
Or, email me at email@example.com with your name, company, preferred email address, phone number (optional), and Webinar date.