Session Types allow you to configure different billing rates and session report notes for the different services you provide.
- Specify different session types based on the service you provide
- Set up to 3 billing rates for each session type: the standard billing rate, a late cancellation rate, and an absent rate
- Override any of the billing rates per client and per student
- Archive old session types to keep your list short while maintaining historical data
- Customize the sort order and session report template text
- Specify Quickbooks account and item names
Ensure that parents and students get valuable feedback from each session, and keep administrators in the loop with admin-only notes and session flagging.
- Up to 5 free text note fields: Student Note, Parent Note, Admin Note, Group Note, and Invoice Note
- Up to 4 customizable drop-down menus for session ratings
- Attach media files, including PDF documents and images, to session reports
- Alert administrators by marking a session as requiring attention
Writing & Approval
We have a full-featured workflow for session writing and approval.
- Save sessions as drafts before submitting and come back to them later.
- Administrators can check the quality and accuracy of a session before approving it
- Track session time in either minutes or hours.
Attendance, Subjects, & Locations
Fully customize the attendance, subject, and location options for your sessions to suit your model.
- Fully customize your attendance options within 3 categories: Attended, Late Cancel, and Absent
- Add unlimited subject options for instructors to select
- Add unlimited location options for instructors to select
Session Credits allow you to pre-sell a block of time for a student, streamlining prepaid invoicing and automatically integrating with LearnSpeed’s billing system.
- Create a session credit account for any session type
- Sessions are automatically pulled from credit instead of being invoiced
- Email alerts and automatic re-invoicing when credits are low
- Refill credit accounts in bulk using the Session Credit Manager
- Credit balance automatically adjusts when sessions are added, edited, or deleted.
Automatic, customizable emails can be sent out whenever a session report is approved.
- Session report emails can be sent to parents, students, and other stakeholders
- Decide who gets session reports with customizable account options
- Fully customizable email templates